When I was pregnant with William we didn’t have a very good mattress. We had just bought a house and were living off of hand-me-downs from our family and things we grew up using. We didn’t really think about a new mattress until I had such a hard time sleeping while I was pregnant. One day, Michael heard an advertisement for Casper over the radio and ordered one that night so I could finally *attempt* a good night sleep through all the late night trips to the bathroom!
When the mattress arrived, it wasn’t my favourite to say the least. It was quite firm but by the end of the pregnancy and with gaining 40 pounds, I finally felt like I could sink into the mattress. But I knew I would eventually lose the pregnancy weight and I didn’t know what I would do when it was too firm for me again.
We didn’t have much attachment to the Casper bed so when I was invited to an Endy event two summers ago, I was so intrigued! I was immediately welcomed with open arms by the Endy Family. I absolutely love what Endy stands for by being a Canadian Company and they are truly for the people.
That is why I was so excited for the opportunity to work with Endy. Fast forward a few years and a few babies later – and we replaced the Casper mattress with a new Endy mattress as well as the bunkhouse beds in our trailer and I will tell you WHY:
- Endy is a Canadian company. The Endy Mattress is designed and made in Canada, using safe, Canadian-made materials that they source themselves!
- All Endy foams are CertiPUR-US® certified. This means they are free of harmful chemicals, so you (and I) can sleep easy!
- It ships right to your door! And it only ships within Canada! A truly Canadian company. The packaging is thoughtful and packaged in FSC Certified cardboard boxes, which means the materials have come from a forest and supply chain that is managed responsibly…. and it is great for make believe play! We love to reuse packaging that we get and our kids ended up playing peek-a-boo, playing house, and using it as a monster truck pit for days/weeks! Then we recycle it all because everything is recyclable!!
- Endy has a 100 night trial. If you don’t love your mattress for any reason within the 100 days, Endy will donate it to a nearby charity. This is especially close to my heart because since being part of the Endy family I have met some of the people who have directly benefitted from these beds that get donated by Endy.
- Now, you can buy an Endy bed with 0% down and no interest financing! I think this is so amazing. Endy wants a good sleep to be available to all. They really are a for-the-people company.
“We aspire to a better slept Canada
— not just today, but every day”
If you have ever thought about trying a new bed, I highly suggest you try Endy. If not for every reason I stated above, do it so you can have a good night sleep! The top of the mattress is so comfortable, you will feel like it is a cloud!