Buying gifts for other people is one of my favourite things to do. It brings me so much joy to get presents for other people. I am always thoughtful about my choices because I put so much time into finding the perfect present!
I know buying gifts for some people can be challenging – so I have partnered with Southcentre Mall to give a list of items that I would either buy for someone else or *hint hint* want someone to buy for me!! Click here to read the whole gift guide, or see below for my favourite choices! Southcentre Mall is the closest mall to where we live so I often go there to shop! Parking is easy to find and a few of my very favourite shops are there!!!
If you can’t seem to find what you are looking for on the list below Southcentre Mall now has a new tool called “Search. Find. ShopNOW” to help you to find exactly what you are looking for with a simple online search. You can search for ANYTHING and different options from mall retailers will pop up for your to view! This is also a great way to help plan out your shopping trips in advance so you can save time searching for what you need when you head to the mall.
- Poosh Diffuser Kit, Saje Wellness – $100 – I think it is gorgeous! (I 100% showed Michael the photo of it. You know, just in case.)
- Holden Vase, Crate and Barrel – $75 – There are so many beautiful vases… I really don’t think you can go wrong with anything from Crate and Barrel.
- Patagonia Pull-over, Sporting Life – $125 – I really like the Century Pink colour!
- Beeswax Food Wraps, The Curated Shop – $23 – This is a great stocking stuffer or item for a gift exchange!! I know I really appreciate getting reusable items that can be used in exchange for other items that would just end up in the trash otherwise.
- Reusable Metal Straws, Twisted Goods – $14 – Such a great stocking stuffer idea!! I already picked these up for two different people this Christmas!
- Blundstone Boots, Brown’s Shoes – $230 – I really like the look of these boots. They are definitely an investment but I think this classic boot would look really good on just about any guy in your life!
- Gift Card, CRAFT Beer Market – $50+– This is a perfect present for the beer lover in your life!
- Decanter, High Ball Glasses, Stones, Crate & Barrel – $115 – Crate and Barrel is amazing for glassware! I have been buying glasses from there for years. Their selection is amazing and can be really affordable. I already bought different glasses from them for two people this year for Christmas!
- Om Organics Hydrating Mist, Oak & Tonic – $26 – Let’s face it (lol pun intended), winter is cold and very dry here so a hydrating mist is a gift that will be really appreciated!!!